Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Amen, sister.

Search this Thread

Old 23 October 2016, 12:25 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amen, sister.

Last edited by JTaylor; 23 October 2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 23 October 2016, 02:14 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

It's good to see someone referring a woman as a 'sister' here. Perhaps you're only doing it because she's a Christian, but even then.

Otherwise, a lot of men here would just want to smash the back doors in; of any half-attractive woman mentioned here. Even Trump would blush at some low level comments often made on women- here on Scoobynet.

Good of you, James.

Will watch the vid later. Glad to guess that Mrs. Obama shredded Trump big style, in this vid.
Old 23 October 2016, 06:35 PM
gary77
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive never seen obamas wife before . Id do her . God knows what nonsense she has to say. I'll maybe look later
Old 23 October 2016, 06:38 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gary77
Ive never seen obamas wife before . Id do her . God knows what nonsense she has to say. I'll maybe look later
For some reason, 'everyone' seems to go ape**** over her 'toned' arms.
Old 23 October 2016, 11:11 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I think she is stunning in every conceivable way

beautiful, intelligent, charming, funny, self deprecating and gracious

in a country with a population of 450 million people she is solely responsible for any good news that comes out that basket case at the moment
Old 23 October 2016, 11:14 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

She does seem genuine and warm and stuff. A proper human being.

You'd like her to be your mum when you were a miniature kid (obviously as a second choice).

Last edited by joz8968; 23 October 2016 at 11:16 PM.
Old 24 October 2016, 09:17 AM
njkmrs
Scooby Regular

You'd like her to be your mum when you were a kid .

I wouldn't mind her scrubbing me in the bath now...!
Old 24 October 2016, 09:47 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Those objectifying The First Lady are no different to Trump. Has anyone listened to the actual speech?

Last edited by JTaylor; 24 October 2016 at 09:49 AM.
Old 24 October 2016, 11:37 AM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

People can be so fickle, it's hard to believe that she can be so gushing of Hilary when back in 2008 election there was a lot of animosity between the two and were particularly scathing of each other even right up to this years primaries.
Old 24 October 2016, 11:57 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jonc
People can be so fickle, it's hard to believe that she can be so gushing of Hilary when back in 2008 election there was a lot of animosity between the two and were particularly scathing of each other even right up to this years primaries.
Also, remember when Trump was praising Clinton in 2008? Now he's after her blood! Politics, eh!

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Those objectifying The First Lady are no different to Trump.
That's right. I remember some discussions here, where some Trump-like said that to their chavtastic knowledge, woman are flattered with sexually objectifying comments.

I also see that you have changed and improved your mindset about this 'objectifying women' in last few years. I remember your interaction a few years ago, with one prominent female poster who often objected on BOTW type of threads. You got annoyed with her and stated to her that whenever there was the 'male bonding' taking place with such threads, she stuck her bean in. Eventually, she and some other females stopped posting here due to this constant female objectification, degrading and derogation. I carried on posting here because I just ignore that sort of shyte and chavtasticated people and their gutter level talks, and instead engage in some worthy conversations with better people. Anyway, I am glad that you're no more in favour of the sort of 'male bonding' that uses female objectification as a glue.

If this is what 'becoming Christian' does, then many males here must consider it. Good change, James.

Note: Some are good without being Christian and do not objectify women. I have respect for them for not requiring any religion for owning some normal decency and respect for females.

Has anyone listened to the actual speech?
No, not yet. It is nearly half hour long, so it will have to be heard in free time. I can assume that it's similar to this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ld-trump-women

Lady Obama is a good lady for slating Trump.
Old 24 October 2016, 12:42 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
That's right. I remember some discussions here, where some Trump-like said that to their chavtastic knowledge, woman are flattered with sexually objectifying comments.

I also see that you have changed and improved your mindset about this 'objectifying women' in last few years. I remember your interaction a few years ago, with one prominent female poster who often objected on BOTW type of threads. You got annoyed with her and stated to her that whenever there was the 'male bonding' taking place with such threads, she stuck her bean in. Eventually, she and some other females stopped posting here due to this constant female objectification, degrading and derogation. I carried on posting here because I just ignore that sort of shyte and chavtasticated people and their gutter level talks, and instead engage in some worthy conversations with better people. Anyway, I am glad that you're no more in favour of the sort of 'male bonding' that uses female objectification as a glue.
It's to my shame and you have my sincere thanks for reminding me of my hypocrisy. Thank God that when He opened my eyes and I asked Him to forgive all of my transgressions I was granted amazing grace.

If this is what 'becoming Christian' does, then many males here must consider it. Good change, James.
Praise God! I to would urge all people to turn to Christ.

Note: Some are good without being Christian and do not objectify women. I have respect for them for not requiring any religion for owning some normal decency and respect for females.
Nobody's good. Only Christ was and is 'good' and Christians only appear 'good' because they're cloaked in His righteousness.

No, not yet. It is nearly half hour long, so it will have to be heard in free time. I can assume that it's similar to this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ld-trump-women

Lady Obama is a good lady for slating Trump.
It is similar, yes.
Old 24 October 2016, 01:32 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Nobody's good. Only Christ was and is 'good'.....
I don't agree with this^, but you're entitled to your belief.
Old 24 October 2016, 01:56 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

I don't agree with this^, but you're entitled to your belief.
I have no evidence to the contrary, Swati.
Old 24 October 2016, 06:05 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Just watched it. Good stuff. Best bit for me was when she says around 16:35 that "Presidency doesn't change you, it reveals you!". Spot on.

I don't buy all that praise she gives to Clinton, but for that reason, she reasons nicely by saying that no one is perfect and the choice is only between the two. So, just do it. Vote for adult Clinton or you may get stuck with the child Donald Trump for your president, if you abstain. Again, very skilled campaigning. Persuasion at its best.
Old 24 October 2016, 07:27 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Just watched it. Good stuff. Best bit for me was when she says around 16:35 that "Presidency doesn't change you, it reveals you!". Spot on.

I don't buy all that praise she gives to Clinton, but for that reason, she reasons nicely by saying that no one is perfect and the choice is only between the two. So, just do it. Vote for adult Clinton or you may get stuck with the child Donald Trump for your president, if you abstain. Again, very skilled campaigning. Persuasion at its best.
Old 25 October 2016, 09:14 AM
njkmrs
Scooby Regular

Id still nail her...!