Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keith Michaels - obtaining proof of NCB

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2015, 07:10 PM
Dibbles00
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keith Michaels - obtaining proof of NCB

What is an acceptable time frame to wait to receive your proof of no claims? I've been waiting for over two weeks now. Lots of phone calls and lots of rubbish on the other end. One guy told me today that the proof has just landed with them and will be out first thing tomorrow. Thing is another guy told me the exact same thing last week.
My current insures are sky and they are being very patient having to wait.
Why do the forum sponsors for insurance seem to tell fibs? I thought it was frowned upon to tell lies full stop. If we were to ever tell a lie to an insurance company they would soon use it to cancel your policy.
Gary Moulton I've tried calling you a few times to no avail. Can you either call me to tell me what's going on and when I can expect my promised proof of no claims or just send it out in the post asap.
Thanks,
Dibs
Old 04 August 2015, 07:45 PM
**jay**
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Same reason i will never use them again, took at least 8 calls to recieve my proof of no claims from them, so looks like im not the only one
Old 04 August 2015, 08:15 PM
birchy2010
Scooby Regular

Dibs. Sent you a pm
Old 04 August 2015, 08:55 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

If you message me your full name rather than just your username I'll look into it.

It's normally a very simple process of ordering if from our admin department.
The staff in there are female, so I have no idea who the male would have been. Again, with your details I can look into it.

I'm not quite sure why anyone would have transferred you through to me for NCB proof, but I'd does even explain on my voicemail to contact the main office if your query is regarding paperwork.

If you do have any query feel free to pm me, as I'll likely see that before a general post in the insurance section.

I cannot see why anyone would 'lie' to you, there is no benefit in us keeping your NCB, in fact it's easier to send it asap to avoid more phonecalls.
Old 04 August 2015, 09:14 PM
Dibbles00
Scooby Regular

Hi Gary,
PM sent pal.
I agree it should be a very simple process, which is why I'm miffed with the time taken to sort this proof out. I appreciate that you're not admin, however as I'm not getting anywhere with them and you are my contact then it is natural I try to contact yourself.
As for the 'lie', it definitely must have been as there was no mention of simply 'ordering if from our admin department'. More along the lines of 'Yes, it has just landed with us and will be in the post first thing'. I'm not putting the company you work for down, rather highlighting an issue that should be sorted much quicker in the future. A lot of companies now use email to carry out requests like this. Might be worth a suggestion to your team leader.
Thanks,
Dibs
Old 04 August 2015, 09:18 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Apparently our admin girls don't ever make mistakes..... that's what they keep telling me anyway

I'll check what's going on with it first thing tomorrow
Old 04 August 2015, 09:26 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
If you message me your full name rather than just your username I'll look into it.

It's normally a very simple process of ordering if from our admin department.
The staff in there are female, so I have no idea who the male would have been. Again, with your details I can look into it.

I'm not quite sure why anyone would have transferred you through to me for NCB proof, but I'd does even explain on my voicemail to contact the main office if your query is regarding paperwork.

If you do have any query feel free to pm me, as I'll likely see that before a general post in the insurance section.

I cannot see why anyone would 'lie' to you, there is no benefit in us keeping your NCB, in fact it's easier to send it asap to avoid more phonecalls.
Strange that as they had to do the same when I needed my NCB Proof earlier this year.
Old 05 August 2015, 09:12 AM
Moley
Sponsor

A duplicate of your NCB is being today