Notices
Group Buys This forum contains group buys arranged and operated by our Authorised Advertisers ONLY.

Japspeed Classic & NewAge WRX Radiator Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2014, 01:45 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,

As we approach another weekend i'd like to remind you that if you wish to receive your order before the weekend I would advise ordering today before 4pm!

I will personally do my best to get all orders dispatched by our warehouse so that you are not disappointed.

Any orders placed later this time will be delivered either Monday or Tuesday next week.

So what you waiting for get your orders over in the next few hours by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk
with a note providing us with your:

Full name
Shipping address
Mobile number (Delivery Text Updates)
Email address (To receive your invoice)

If you have any questions then get in touch or post them in the thread

I look forward to sending more out to you guys!

regards
Paul
Old 14 July 2014, 02:19 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

We have almost cleared all your weekend orders and our dispatch team are able to ship your order today for immediate delivery.

If you have any questions on our products then our sales team are available to answer these questions and process your orders. You can call on 08444 489 080 to speak to one of the team directly.

Or

Alternatively you can post your questions on the forum... or by PM, and we will answer these as quickly as possible.

We also understand that many of you will be working in the days and as result cant always get the chance to give our team a call. As a result we accept paypal payments anytime of the day...

Just send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us wit your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number
Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
Paul
Old 15 July 2014, 12:49 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

We have in stock of our GC8 & New Age Alloy Radiators for the Turbo models!!

This direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
Perfect for performance upgrades, this thick core radiator has 40% more cooling capability than the standard radiator.
Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using our similar radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and have seen excellent cooling capabilities from these Radiators!

Name:  DSC_07672.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  402.4 KB

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you as Scoobynet members!

Below are some picture's of the radiator and its features:

Name:  _DSC01272.jpg
Size:  523.0 KB
Name:  _DSC00802.jpg
Size:  384.5 KB
Name:  _DSC01302.jpg
Size:  379.9 KB
Name:  _DSC00782-1.jpg
Size:  442.6 KB

Features:

* Greater cooling capacity than any other radiator on the market.
* Full alloy radiator with custom polished top and bottom tanks designed for a perfect fit.
* Perfect for performance upgrades.
* This aluminium core light-weight racing radiator will achieve 40% more cooling capability than a standard radiator.
* Massive 42mm thick for maximum cooling efficiency.
* Made from aircraft quality aluminium with OEM fitment; no modifications required.

We have these to fit all models: Please specify when ordering!!!

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

The Price to you as forum members on an individual price is £109.00 including delivery.
We have the item in stock and ready for dispatch!!

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your:

Full Name
Shipping address
Contact number
Email address ( to receive invoice )
And a note specifying which product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul
Old 17 July 2014, 12:57 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

*** NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED OF ALL OUR SUBARU RADIATORS***

We have just received new stock of our GC8 & New Age Alloy Radiators for the Turbo models!!

This direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
Perfect for performance upgrades, this thick core radiator has 40% more cooling capability than the standard radiator.
Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using our similar radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and have seen excellent cooling capabilities from these Radiators!

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you as Scoobynet members!

Features:

* Full alloy radiator with custom polished top and bottom tanks designed for a perfect fit.
* This aluminium core light-weight racing radiator will achieve 40% more cooling capability than a standard radiator.
* Made from aircraft quality aluminium with OEM fitment; no modifications required.

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

The Price to you as forum members on an individual price is £109.00 including delivery.

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your:

Full Name
Shipping address
Contact number

Paul
Old 19 July 2014, 09:54 PM
Eacy
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Hi Ed/Paul
Can U give me a Price for a cooler for a 1995 Wrx, with Fmic, delivered to Denmark?
Cheers
Old 22 July 2014, 01:09 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Eacy
Hi Ed/Paul
Can U give me a Price for a cooler for a 1995 Wrx, with Fmic, delivered to Denmark?
Cheers
Replied top your PM
Old 04 August 2014, 01:20 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Bump to the top!!! order today!

To order you can send your paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number
Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

Or get in touch on 08444 489 080 to speak with our sales team.

Regards
Paul
Old 11 August 2014, 03:05 PM
adamsoliver
Scooby Regular

Hi ed can u please pm me ill take a rad for a gc8 v1 impreza wrx
Old 19 August 2014, 11:39 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by adamsoliver
Hi ed can u please pm me ill take a rad for a gc8 v1 impreza wrx
You get my PM? I never heard back from you
Old 21 August 2014, 11:51 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Bump to the top!!! order today!

To order you can send your paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number

Or get in touch on 08444 489 080 to speak with our sales team.

Regards
Paul
Old 10 September 2014, 12:17 PM
Ginola
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I might be interested in this however can you please back up the following claims..

According to your own advert you have not even tested these, only ones that are "Similar"?

Could you show us test results that show it is better than any other after market Radiator? and also ones that show it as 40% more ability than the standard rad?
Old 10 September 2014, 03:06 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ginola
I might be interested in this however can you please back up the following claims..

According to your own advert you have not even tested these, only ones that are "Similar"?

Could you show us test results that show it is better than any other after market Radiator? and also ones that show it as 40% more ability than the standard rad?
Our Japspeed Radiator is a higher capacity radiator and is double the thickness of a standard radiator.
The rad holds 40% more capacity and are the same radiators we have run in our own race cars through all manner of conditions on the race track.

We have sold hundreds and hundreds of radiators to forum members on scoobynet and there popularity is down to the great price and fantastic performance.

I am sure there are plenty of forum members that would vouch for the cooling capability of our rads
Old 10 September 2014, 06:17 PM
Ginola
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ed@Japspeed
Our Japspeed Radiator is a higher capacity radiator and is double the thickness of a standard radiator.
The rad holds 40% more capacity and are the same radiators we have run in our own race cars through all manner of conditions on the race track.

We have sold hundreds and hundreds of radiators to forum members on scoobynet and there popularity is down to the great price and fantastic performance.

I am sure there are plenty of forum members that would vouch for the cooling capability of our rads
Hi Ed,

That may be so, but your advert claimed 40% more capability, and greater capacity, that's not the same thing. Also your advert stated it is better than all other aftermarket rads....

I appreciate that you are now running it in a race car/drift car, not a similar one? But that does not stipulate that it is better than everything else, only thorough testing could you do that, running the same tests on all of the other after market radiators available on the same vehicle under the same test conditions..

I'm sure there are many happy customers with your radiators fitted, I'm not saying they are not any good, or you have not done the tests. I would just like to see the figures and test results to back up the claims you have made.

Many thanks

Dave.

Last edited by Ginola; 10 September 2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10 September 2014, 06:21 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ginola
Hi Ed,

That may be so, but your advert claimed 40% more capability, not capacity, that's not the same thing. Also your advert stated it is better than all other aftermarket rads....

I appreciate that you are now running it in a race car/drift car, not a similar one? But that does not stipulate that it is better than everything else, only thorough testing could you do that, running the same tests on all of the other after market radiators available on the same vehicle under the same test conditions..

I'm sure there are many happy customers with your radiators fitted, I'm not saying they are not any good, or you have not done the tests. I would just like to see the figures and test results to back up the claims you have made.

Many thanks

Dave.

i have one of these rads fitted and i can tell you it made no difference to the temps at all, i have a water temp gauge fitted to. it fluctuates between 88 to 100 degrees which is when fan cuts in and lowers temp. exactly same as oem one previously fitted. id also add it is similar capacity too.

dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with it either but not sure on the claims though
Old 24 September 2014, 04:48 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Bump! Remember you can order any time of the day by sending over a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery!
Old 13 October 2014, 04:09 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Bump! Remember you can order any time of the day by sending over a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery!
Old 27 October 2014, 07:20 PM
Lagamorph
Scooby Regular

I would be interested in this for a bugeye sti. Would it be possible to use the blobeye version if bought with ancillary hose kit?
Old 05 November 2014, 03:10 PM
Lagamorph
Scooby Regular

hello?
Old 06 November 2014, 08:24 PM
Wobbo1990
Scooby Newbie

I'll be after a new age rad if possible!

http://www.japspeed.co.uk/subaru-impreza-new-age-aluminium-radiator-3001.html

Mine standard has started leaking
Old 23 February 2015, 02:16 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

Alternatively, give us a ring on 08444 489080 08-30-1730 Mon-Fri should you wish to pay by card.
Old 05 March 2015, 02:33 PM
hitman_hearn
Scooby Newbie

Just wanted to post that I ordered a Blobeye radiator from Japspeed last week and received it the next day. Process was faultless and really quick turn around.
Old 05 March 2015, 05:13 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by hitman_hearn
Just wanted to post that I ordered a Blobeye radiator from Japspeed last week and received it the next day. Process was faultless and really quick turn around.
Hi,

That's great to hear, we pride ourselves on our customer service

Your comments, positive feedback and custom is highly appreciated and we hope to do further business with you in the future.

Kind Regards
Rob
Old 16 April 2015, 08:56 PM
obey1
Scooby Regular

Default radiators

hi are these still on offer at the group price
Old 14 May 2015, 05:30 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Bump! Remember you can still place your order in the evenings by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by PayPal please add as a note your:
Full Name
Delivery Address
Mobile number (to receive text notification of the time of delivery)
Email Address (this is how you will receive your invoice)

Alternatively give us a ring on 08444 489 080 0830-1730 Mon-Fri to place your order!
Old 09 July 2015, 05:42 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi Guys,

Its Cool to be Cool, and you don't get any cooler than a Japspeed Radiator!

When making a payment by PayPal please add as a note your:
Full Name
Delivery Address
Mobile number (to receive text notification of the time of delivery)
Email Address (this is how you will receive your invoice)

Alternatively give us a ring on 08444 489 080 0830-1730 Mon-Fri to place your order!
Old 01 September 2015, 09:18 AM
leeturbo2000
Scooby Regular

Do these fit OK with the FMIC? It says they are thicker than OE?
Old 08 September 2015, 05:06 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by leeturbo2000
Do these fit OK with the FMIC? It says they are thicker than OE?
Absolutely these will not have any problems fitting!
Old 13 January 2016, 04:59 PM
Alex182
Scooby Newbie

PM sent
Old 10 March 2016, 12:09 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

*** NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED OF ALL OUR SUBARU RADIATORS***

We have just received new stock of our GC8 & New Age Alloy Radiators for the Turbo models!!

Name:  DSC_07672.jpg
Size:  402.4 KB

Features:

Full Name
Shipping address
Contact number

Paul
Old 11 March 2016, 06:16 PM
scoobysteve
Scooby Regular

Hi Ed, whats the price on a newage rad to fit 05 blob sti delivered matey?

cheers

stevie

Quick Reply: Japspeed Classic & NewAge WRX Radiator Group Buy