Notices

Anyone know much about these??

Search this Thread

Old 20 October 2014, 10:27 PM
Rbon91
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone know much about these??

Seen these polished throttle bodies which look good just seeing if anyone has used one??
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181525657580

Thanks Ryan
Old 20 October 2014, 11:58 PM
jura11
Scooby Regular

Hi Ryan

We are run stock throttle body at 555.5bhp and many people running stock throttle body beyond 700bhp without the single issue

For bling effect I would rather spend on the painting existing throttle body,will looks better and will be effective too

Going with larger throttle body,this is very popular mod on the K20(Honda engines),almost everyone running one who have NA,we are running on K20 382bhp on stock inlet and stock throttle body and seen difference between the throttle body around 5-10bhp on mapped car,you will need to match yours inlet manifold to suit this throttle body or at least to use throttle body spacers

Really Ryan,if you want "bling" please have look on Process West Corsa Velloce,agree is expensive,but looks so awesome

Thanks,Jura
Old 21 October 2014, 12:46 PM
Rbon91
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jura11
Hi Ryan

We are run stock throttle body at 555.5bhp and many people running stock throttle body beyond 700bhp without the single issue

For bling effect I would rather spend on the painting existing throttle body,will looks better and will be effective too

Going with larger throttle body,this is very popular mod on the K20(Honda engines),almost everyone running one who have NA,we are running on K20 382bhp on stock inlet and stock throttle body and seen difference between the throttle body around 5-10bhp on mapped car,you will need to match yours inlet manifold to suit this throttle body or at least to use throttle body spacers

Really Ryan,if you want "bling" please have look on Process West Corsa Velloce,agree is expensive,but looks so awesome

Thanks,Jura

Thanks Jura will have a look. Just looking for something bit nieces than my tatty one I have atm that's all.

Ryan
Old 21 October 2014, 12:49 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

A larger tb also reduces throttle resolution come mapping time, making the throttle response not as sharp. Really no need to change best option would be to get yours cleaned up and polished for a bling finish.